Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's Initiate



After taking about an hour to name the blog(and not to mention, the trouble Asit faced with each and every name that popped-up in my mind) , let me initiate the action and state the reasons for starting this blog. It'll be pretty easy on everyone's part to pass it off as just another blog(given that it's provided free :)), but there's a lot at stake for me regarding this step as i really want to see my persuasion power as well as check out mine as well as my friends writing skills through this. I have always believed that a good writer is someone who is able to put forward his point in a very clear & lucid manner.Not to worry, absolutely no attention will be given to the grammer portion of the writer,unless until, he is able to convey his message clearly(failing which ,there's no option left, but to poke fun at him :) ) .So this blog needs participation from all quarters, which would take care about it's quality being intact.
The atmosphere must be pretty heavy with the grave tone i have maintained till now, the kind of topic v gonna discuss over here will be very light-hearted stuff though. A certain sensitivity will be maintained with the jokes we will be throwing at various characters in our discussions.It would be nice if people share their funny side, as it's the sense of humour which prevails over the other senses for me and that's the only way of getting out of a shell.
Lastly, i want to clear the 'taboo' that most of you must be having about me. I have enjoyed every bit of the four years i have been in the college.I might not have expressed the same(putting up a straight face in the class), but guys beleive me, if there's anything i want to relish most in my life ,it will be those moments in the college.
Dont want to reveal too much with the opening reel as there's a lot more to come with each and every post.Hopefully, i'll be able to create a platform on which we can leave all our apprehensions behind and give it our all.
Thanx...

9 comments:

  1. best of luck for the next blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect way to begin .... I will wait for the next blog hoping that it would be posted soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally You decided to change the background colour , did u send ur resignation letter to hummingbloggers.googlepages.com or r u still going to be a part of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big follower of your skillful writings.I wish many more be your follower.Wish you all the best for all your blogs to be published in the coming days..Hope you will live up to expectations of all your followers and best wishers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gud but can b much better!!!
    by d way wat do u mean by Engineer!!
    be specific...

    and make it more funky...its lukig like a khichdi widout colour!!!

    ReplyDelete